Welcome to jquery-asp.net!
This site covers asp.net and jquery topics. From the beginner point to the very far levels of usage in both languages.
After the development of JQuery and newer versions of the Asp.net they well go together in the applications in several options.
JQuery can be used in the Asp.net pages just to user friendliness or few attractions or for programming deeper levels at the client side.
There are various advantages of using JQuery in your applications
- With Jquery very neat pages and animations can be made.
- You can select any existing or created element on the fly and change its attribute or behaviour.
- JQuery with ajax or json enables a data connection for read/write
- It is very attractive to implement data validation with the help of JQuery.
- There are so many anonymously used plugins of JQuery with which there can be made many uses from validation to slideshows etc.
- Use the $( document ).ready() function to make sure all the document elements are ready to execute. After the document ready.
- Write your JQuery code within the $( document ).ready() function. This will make sure your code will run safely.